Technician II, TestingDandong, Liaoning Additional Location: Dandong, China Job ID: R-20543-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
• Develop and maintain manufacturing test process (procedure, work instruction and forms) for
• Working closely with corporate test engineering group to design, specify and implement test
• Design and fabricate test tooling and fixtures to support new product launches and continuous
• Responsible for collecting test data per established procedures and create/maintain test limits per
part number on base line and finishing cells.
• Establish & perform preventative maintenance activities on test equipment, tooling and fixtures.
• Provide production line support in day to day operations i.e. test equipment and program trouble
• Develop and perform annual calibration on test equipment.
• Provide training and trouble shooting support to production related to acoustic test results.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)