Associate Director - Sales- IT Solution HealthcareChicago, Illinois Job ID: 130981
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
This is a role in the DTS US East sales team based in NJ, USA with responsibility to seed and scale our Healthcare and ITO services business in key Healthcare vertical across Payer, Provider & producers(pharma). Also develop & articulate the HCS DTS next gen Digital Therapeutics.
This position will report into the Director Sales for US East sales.
What You Will Do
- Hunting - Open new logos and wallet share of the new logo
- New business development activities through direct sales.
- Establish contact and introductory meetings with relevant directors or above at accounts such as Aetna, Cigna, Anthem, Metlife, Pfizer, Regenaron, Abbvie, BMS etc in the areas of Healthcare Engineering services and ITO
- Create a qualified funnel of opportunities with a total value of minimum $3M in the first 6 months ($1M in first 3months)
- Demonstrate experience of the overall Healthcare related solutions,
- Articulate at least one high-value strategic opportunity
- Experience working with clients in Healthcare domain
- Developing strong relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Own and periodically review the accounts receivable status from the new accounts as per the cash-flow plan.
- Supporting development and implementing sales strategy.
- Map and create a Harman value proposition for Network and IT groups
- Focus on the core competencies of DTS and meeting synergy goals.
What You Need
- 10-15years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum in science and/or engineering
- Sales, Business Development, Operations Excellence with focus on achieving Quota
- Ability to drive new solutions offerings and shape turn-key solutions for the client’s business needs
- Strong Business knowledge of Healthcare (Payer/Provider/Pharma) to have conversations across C-level with client organizations.
- Sales, Business Development, Operations Excellence with focus on enhancing profitability.
What is Nice to Have
- Direct interactions with Healthcare Providers, Payers and Producers
- Understanding of USA customer landscape
- Handling P&L and business plans
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 75%, domestic onlyOR domestic and international travel
- Be willing to work in an [office, manufacturing facility, client-site, home office] in USA East/Central location
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)