Sales Support CoordinatorCambridge, UK Job ID: 118297
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for delivering exceptional communication to external and internal customers. Responsibilities include extensive customer contact, order processing for domestic and international customers.
- Maintain daily communications with customers as directed, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up leading to customer satisfaction.
- Represent Arcam as liaison for Sales support activities related to product availability, quotation, order processing, product shipment, account status.
- Supporting Sales Managers during UK and overseas trips.
- Daily review of open orders, process orders, forms, applications and requests.
- Organize and prioritize workflow to meet customer timeframes while managing multiple assignments at once.
- Coordinate shipments through creation of coversheets & shipping instructions.
- Coordinate logistics with customer designated forwarders & schedule pickups.
- Liaising with the warehouse in the UK and overseas for all UK and Export orders
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- Prepares international documentation including pro forma invoices, packing lists, certificates of origin.
- Booking RMAs from dealers and distributors
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of ERP Systems nd CRM applications. Willingness to learn other applications and programs required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle stressful situations with a customer
- Maintain high-level of customer service expected by our internal and external customers
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)