Supply Chain SpecialistBudapest, Hungary Job ID: 118075
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
We are looking for a supply chain professional to join us in our Budapest office as Supply Chain Specialist. She/He ensures the performance of a supply chain from order to shipment to billing and customer service. This requires the Supply Chain Specialist to place orders and track inventory as well as work with planning to forecast future supply needs.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for planning, ordering and tracking materials of the supply chain and manufacturing of electronics products.
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels to meet business requirements
- Responsible for order fill rate and work with Planning, Suppliers, Manufacturing Partners and internal organizations to maximize Harman’s ability to meet demand
- Analyzes costing information to achieve best cost scenario with EMS suppliers
- Prepares program specific detailed cost reports
- Supports supplier RFQ process and make-buy analysis
- Conduct regular material cost true up, revaluation process with Suppliers
- Manages and supports material price updates, uploads in SAP and Audits
- Utilize SAP and Microsoft Excel to create material forecasting reports
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and supports Event Driven Cost Reductions
What You Need
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance
- 2+ years’ experience with manufacturing costing and business financial analyst with Bill of Material and Component Pricing.
- 2+ years working experience with SAP with focus on Materials Management
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required including the ability to perform advanced V-Lookups and pivot tables
- Ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Fluent English language knowledge, written and spoken
What We Offer
- Be a part of an international team taking the World’s Leading Professional Audio Brands to the next level
- Attractive salary package
- Extensive technical trainings
- Career development opportunities
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN (JBL®, AKG®, HARMAN Kardon®) and Samsung products
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)