Senior Analyst, Global Supply ChainBudapest, Hungary Additional Location: Budapest, Hungary Job ID: R-8296-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
This position supports Harman automotive manufacturing plants in all aspects of supplier collaboration, including demand planning and forecasting, purchasing operations.
This is an individual contributor role.
What You Will Do
- Supports Harman automotive manufacturing plants in all aspects of supplier collaboration, including demand planning and forecasting, purchasing operations.
- Manages and follows up on critical parts shortages, manages part allocations globally. Supports NPI projects, serial production, and service parts.
- Works with Procurement to manage supplier supply chain topics, including capacity, logistics, services, supplier performance measurement.
- Works with suppliers at the management level to improve communication and relationships.
- As required, assists in inventory management, including inventory reduction and inventory level evaluations.
- Actively engages in the continuous improvement and development of SIOP (Sale, Inventory, Operations Planning) process and organization.
- As required, schedules and leads webinars to train Harman associates and suppliers on tools and processes.
What You Need
- 3+ years of materials and/or supply chain management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in handling multiple projects/initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering/Information Technology or related technical discipline
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation in English
- Negotiation and incident management skills. Works well under pressure and strives for mutually beneficial solutions
- High proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Data management and analysis in SAP MM
- Excellent team player – can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and supply chain operations
- Preferably experienced in Lean Six Sigma / Agile or other business process improvement methodology
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)