Manager, Digital Privacy ComplianceBudapest, Hungary Additional Location: Budapest, Hungary Job ID: R-3160-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role
Responsible for leading the Digital Security Privacy activities across the company, incorporating best practices.
This position will report to the Senior Manager, Digital Security Engineering. The role will not initially be responsible for any full-time employees but there is an expectation for organizational growth.
What You Will Do
- Responsible of Digital Secuity Privacy across the company.
- Manage ISO 27001 and TISAX audits, support on the customer RFPs, new application privacy review.
- Regularly audit the Harman environment (web sites, applications…) to make sure we stay compliant with the regulations and we correctly protect the dataset containing PII.
- Support the Security team during forensic analysis, involving privacy breaches
- Manage and maintain the Security policies and compliance
- Responsible of user Security training and awareness program
What You Need
- 5-8 years of experience on Cyber Security in a global footprint
- Solid experience on GDPR, CCPA framework
- CISSP certified
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, including reading, writing and speaking
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
What is Nice to Have
- Basic experience on networking and Cloud
- Experience with ITILv3 framework processes and activities
- Project Management Experience
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 5%, domestic only OR domestic and international travel
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
What We Offer
- International Team of Experts working alongside with you
- Wide range of technologies, projects and involved regulations to broaden your experience
- Flexible work-from-home opportunities
- Opportunity to expand responsibilities and advance your career
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)