APQP Quality EngineerBucharest, Bucureşti Additional Location: Bucharest, Romania Job ID: R-13675-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Development Quality role with a focus on Advanced product quality planning (APQP) is a framework of procedures and techniques used to develop products in automotive industry.
Our new APQP Engineer colleague must be well-versed in all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle in the automotive market space.
Strong technical experience is required for this role, with the ability to guide teams in code reviews, understand techniques of Unit Testing, Static Code Analysis, and Functional Safety. Experience in Agile and/or SaFE is also required.
- Drive project teams towards First-Time quality, with focus on the V-Model process areas.
- Coach teams in first-time quality in ensuring best practices in Agile, SaFE development practices
- Ensure the preventive quality aspects in projects from RFQ until SOP+90 days, using the Maturity Gate Task List as a guide for on-time and on-quality deliverables.
- Define and track quality plans
- Moderate the teams „lessons learned“, 8-Ds and RCA activities for effective problem solving
- Tracking of Product-Quality-Gates
- Perform Design-, Quality Gate
- Perform Maturity Level assurance of running projects (Corrections in case of deviations, escalations in the different project phases)
- Moderation of workshops to prepare reliability prediction of running projects
- Ensure the process adherence according the HARMAN process landscape
- Support the project teams to roll out and understand new or changed processes.
- Support the process tailoring according the projects needs
- Perform internal audits and assessments
- Regular reporting of the project status
- Expert in Software Development Life Cycle and AGILE, with strong experience in Code Reviews, Unit Testing, Requirements Management/traceability
- Experience with ISO 26262 or other standards for functional safety. (2+ years)
- Experience with ASPICE ( v2.5 or greater) and IATF 16949 (2+years)
- Understand concepts SaFE Agile.
- Quality experience at least 3 years, including APQP
- Effective written and verbal English communications skills
- Results- oriented behavior
- Certification on quality expertise
- Well-versed in SaFE AGILE
- Willingness to travel -10%
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)