Account Manager Audio, Eastern EuropeWarsaw, Poland Job ID: 117884 Additional locations: Bratislava, Slovakia; Budapest, Hungary; Prague, Czech Republic
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:Bratislava, Slovakia; Budapest, Hungary; Prague, Czech Republic
The Account Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and driving business objectives. The Account Manager represents the Audio range of company products and services to assigned partners though may focus on a specific solution or product set if focused in a partner vertical market. This position supports the business sales strategy, activating sales forecast, budget and pricing activities.
- To implement sales and service strategy to achieve the business plan, corporate goals and gross margin achievement.
- To work with a diverse group of sales and customer service representatives to implement the strategic plan, by effective tactical goals, sales processes and reporting procedures.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel partners.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- To lead and educate others in the delivery of positive PR to support the Company’s reputation as a market leader, either directly, or in co-operation with the relevant customers/distribution network.
- To monitor the performance of the existing product range, identifying market trends and opportunities for new product development.
- To assist in the specification of new product by providing marketing with an effective sales channel feedback function.
- To ensure that products and the company are well represented by Distributors/B2B in each sales region. Also to ensure that the Distributors/B2B are fully aware of the product range and its applications and are technically trained on the products.
- To ensure the provision of training and technical support to all categories of clients, with particular focus on designers and consultants, and those who influence purchasing decisions, by transferring technical expertise from the Company to the wider audio community.
- To take responsibility for your own Health, Safety and Welfare and that of others - who may be affected by what you do or fail to do - whilst complying with the Company’s Health and Safety Policy’s and Procedures, and that of any country as applicable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electronics or another relevant subject, MBA preferred but not essential.
- Has an excellent understanding of audio and cinema industry as a whole.
- Has a thorough understanding of all audio equipment used within the professional arena and experience of related technologies.
- Has ‘hands on’ experience of AV equipment at a professional level.
- Has proven sales and leadership experience within the AV industry.
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
Results-Driven: Having a proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making.
- Clear and strategic thinker; proven experience in translating strategies into actionable plans
- Capable of handling multiples initiatives simultaneously and executing to completion
- Drives exceptional performance to achieve goals and targets
Team Player: Having respect for colleagues; leading teams with clarity and accountability.
- Proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills who can effectively work with all levels of a global matrixed organization
- Leverages the strengths of others to achieve goals
Change Orientation: Able to adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Act as a Change Management expert and enabler on sales activities across the business
- Act as brand ambassador and drives market adoption
Customer Focus: Providing exceptional service and quality to external and internal customer.
- Understands and drives behaviors to achieve customer satisfaction
- Focuses on business continuity and project achievement
Self-Awareness: Accepting responsibility for personal development and actions.
- Have clear objectives and strives to exceed them
- Takes ownership for personal career and skill development
- Is self aware when dealing with multiple cultures
- Willingness to travel 60% of the time
- HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Europe for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of professional employment references.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)