Sr.Solution Architect-SAP AribaBangalore, India Job ID: 120087 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
SAP Ariba Architecture Specialist will provide thought leadership and practical application experience to guide and shape Harman’s implementation road map and use of SAP's Ariba platform in both indirect and direct purchasing. This position will be responsible for establishing best practices for using the SAP Ariba Cloud solution. In addition, this position will need to effectively communicate with the Purchasing business leadership team regarding best practices from a business process and technology perspective, Ariba Cloud services roadmap, and how to improve Harman in use of this technology.
This position has a deep impact in the Procurement (Direct and Indirect) Harman Supply chain process and systems for all divisions. This role will interact with different organizational levels from Global to Regional Procurement Process owners and coordinators all the way to end user base
This position will be part of the Global Digital Supply Chain team that is responsible to support, evaluating, designing and deploying Supply Chain processes and systems does not have any direct reports. However this position will manage a set of service providers/contractors that will be engage when working on the department projects, incidents or services request. This position will report to a Digital Supply Chain Manager
What You Will Do
- Sustain and Implement Ariba-cloud Source to pay related modules
- Implement and sustain Ariba-cloud Sourcing, Spend and Risk management modules
- Provide leadership, innovation, technology expertise and real world purchasing experience are expected qualities.
- Troubleshoot application and technical issues and opportunities, define and document technical requirements, drive solutions for process improvements, and implement solutions related to Ariba
- Support business users on a daily basis; maintain up-to-date working knowledge of business processes and systems and provide integration support to trading partners.
- Analysis, design and transfer of business requirements in the areas of SAP Ariba
- Provide end to end support on functional issues and technical issues in the form of Services and incidents request related to Ariba Ariba.
- Organizes and track the progress of projects and tasks by applying project management techniques. Identifies issues that will delay on-time delivery and assists in resolving them. Communicates to management direction, status, and problems with work assignments through status reports. Works with management to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
- Follows established methodologies during system development and ensures systems adhere to the Harman ERP /ECC standards and procedures established by the Digital department. Develops and maintains all system related documentation
What You Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computers, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years SAP-Ariba experience with focus working on Source to Pay modules with at least 2-3 implementations with Fortune 500 companies
- 2+ years working on integrating SAP-Ariba, SAP Accounts Payable and Project Control systems.
- SAP certification in any of the SAP-Ariba Source to Pay modules.
- Good understanding of interfacing applications
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and work in multiple projects.
- Hands-on implementation experience of SAP Ariba (SRM, SCM) applications and MM-FI, MM-SD & MM-PP Integrations
- Demonstrated experience managing customer-facing, strategic projects as well as Application deployment projects.
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong Industry experience at any of the following Industries: Automotive, Electronic Consumer Products, High Technology
- This roles requires though leadership, change orientation, excellent collaboration and customer service skills
What is Nice to Have
- Experience in SAP S/4 HANA and Workflows will be an added advantage
- SAP ECC experience on Procurement modules and Finance modules
- BI and Analytics experience
- Project management related certifications (PMO, Agile, Scrum)
- Confluence or Jira Knowledge
- Formal Problem solving training or certifications
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to 15%, domestic onlyOR domestic and international travel
- Willingness to work in an office in Bangalore India.
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)