Sr. Analyst, Glbl HR Systms & OpsBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-13270-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
The Senior Analyst II, Global HR Data Analytics & Planning will work closely with the Manager, Global HR Data Analytics to help build HARMAN’s capability to leverage human capital technology and analytics to provide a superior customer-centric experience, enabling fact-based decisions and innovative solutions to deliver premier performance.
The Senior Analyst II, Global HR Data Analytics will report to the Manager, Global HR Data Analytics
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Business Leads and work with them to understand their business challenges and develop appropriate analytics solutions to address them
- Own complex and large data analysis and visualizations to identify trends and opportunities and reach meaningful conclusions to inform strategic business decisions
- Concisely summarize data to create compelling analyses and engaging presentations
- Participate in Data Analytics projects in Harman’s roles and complete assigned deliverables
- Act as the custodian of the People Analytics knowledge base, documenting and maintaining all definitions and standards for metrics (i.e. headcount, turnover rate, retention rate), custom designs, help texts, and overall documentation
- Peer review teammates’ project and support deliverables
- Continually assist with optimizing the data management and architecture for analytics, implementing changes where applicable
- Collaborate with HR Technology and Digital teams for automation of analytics deliverables (eg: data integrations, security authorizations) and/or implementation of new analytics technology
- Work along with manager in driving adoption of analytical solutions across HR and business and via various learning interventions i.e. workshops, forums, training etc
- Act as backup support for the People Analytics teammates.
- What You Need
- 4-5+ years of analytics experience preferred. Experience of working with HR processes
- Should have experience of understanding of descriptive and prescriptive analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of data manipulation are essential
- Knowledge of visualization tool (Prism/Discovery Boards/Dashboards) is essential
- Knowledge of Workday reports is essential
- Advanced knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel up to X%, domestic only OR domestic and international travel
- Be willing to work in an [office, manufacturing facility, client-site, home office] in Bangalore location
- Successfully complete a background investigation and drug screen as a condition of employment.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)