Senior Engineer |, SW - B&IBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-4784-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
1. Managing the build, integration, release activities of NeTS platform and customer programs; including program in critical stage - TCAM2.
2. Assisting integration topics internal to NeTS and TCAM2 specific & customer specific changes to OSS topics
3. Supporting yocto build framework related acitivities in optimizing/managing the sanity of build recipes
4. Manage source code repositories for NeTS platform
5. Taking care of CI infrastructure - weekly/daily baselines of static code analysis, continuous builds for TCAM2
6. Participate in discussions within team for evaluating, planning, executing of software inetgration tasks.
7. Participate in discussions with cross teams with in NeTS development & project teams; Co-ordinate integration activities on jira/ALM
8. This role is also customer facing for all software integration topics.
9. Automation of integration tasks that are repetetive, monitoring.
In case the replacement is not approved, this will impact integration activities ability to make timely releases, deliveries to CE integration and thus customer deliveries. Major project that will be impacted is NeTS platform software, BMW Wave.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)