Senior Engineer ITBengaluru, Karnataka, India Job ID: RR-27540
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Having good experience in System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2012
- Experience in deploying SCCM architectures with standard Primary site.
- Good experience in Software Distribution Management and Patching.
- Extensive experience with Package Creation and deploying into Client machines.
- Configuring Boundaries and Boundary Groups.
- Building an SCCM Collection.
- Good experience in Software Inventory and Hardware Inventory Process flow.
- Experience on Management Point troubleshooting skills
- Experience in Client discovery/agent installation.
- Experience on installing SCCM Client using client push method and manually.
- Experience in updating systems using the Software Updates feature in SCCM
- Software updates with SCCM 2012(every 2nd week of the month Pilot testing and General Production environment).
- Scanning and generating reports for monthly Microsoft Patches and sending to security team for approval.
Understanding on reporting requirements and able to prepare and send reports on time
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)