Senior Business AnalystBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-4099-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do :
This position is responsible for driving the business requirements of Lebara’s Digital Transformation Programme that involves the establishment of a new MarTech ecosystem. This includes the integration of new Digital Marketing tools and MarTech applications that will be used by the Marketing teams in each Lebara market, e.g. CMS, Campaign, Analytics, A/B testing, Personalisation, eCommerce, etc.
You will work closely with Product Managers to convert use cases into user requirements whilst collaborating with a diverse spread of stakeholders from Business and Technology (including third-party vendors). You will elaborate on ideas, define business processes and help translate those into requirements for tools and systems that will shape the MarTech ecosystem of the company.
While we use a mix of commercial off-the-shelf software and bespoke development to deliver our vision, you have been involved in several Digital Transformation Programmes that has exposed you to the MarTech landscape and have seen what good looks like.
- Translate high level deliverables into detailed requirement documents
- Translation of stakeholder ideas into validated requirements for features for engineering.
- Contribute towards the Business & System Designs for new marketing features
- Analyse methods to optimise or automate existing manual processes
- Create roadmaps and plans for the delivery of new features.
- Decompose large projects into actionable independent tasks through discovery and analysis practices
- Work on multiple projects and use strong time management skills to prioritise your workload accordingly
- Articulate how solutions operate to the teams that will build, integrate and support them
What You Need :
Skills and capabilities:
- 5+ years experience in business analysis
- 2+ years experience in large multi-system integration projects, ideally involving Marketing Technologies
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and influence others in a cross-functional, global environment
- Proven, in-depth knowledge of CRM/Marketing and online marketing platforms
- Ability to source, initiate, and drive improvements to marketing technology systems
- Understanding of web-based technologies
- Experience in multi-channel digital environments and agile projects (desktop / mobile / tablet)
- Logical approach to problem solving and strong analytical skills and techniques
- Is comfortable raising questions, understanding true needs from stakeholders and dealing with ambiguity
- Business Analysis experience where you have worked on multiple projects in parallel, prioritising workload and making strategic decisions to hit deliverables
- Proven ability in requirements engineering, gap analysis, business process mapping and analysis, building business cases, etc
- Solid experience in user journey mapping and customer experience management
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail; ability to talk tech at any level
- An appreciation of workflow management within enterprise marketing/e-commerce functions.
- Focus on agile software development and leading data modelling methodologies
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from various sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details and synthesize low-level information to a general understanding
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)