A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with
people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and
teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on
and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a
difference and be proud of the work you do every
What You Will Do :
• A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Back-end developers are usually write the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
• Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
• collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
• execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
What You Need :
Write automated test frameworks from scratch for back end needs (Web services, JDBC etc)
Write automated test cases to cover web services, create code verification for REST, DB etc.
Be responsible for end to end testing of back end functionality mostly Web Services(REST), work with Databases, Azure Portal, Kibana, Soap services etc.
General testing experience: at least 4-5 years (back-end experience should be a priority, front end testing experience is a plus) Understanding of testing fundamentals and testing processes back end automation testing experience: at least 2-3 years
Nice to have:
Significant experience with Rest Assured, TestNg, Java 8, JDBC
• Knowledge on database query writing.
• Knowledge of Postman or similar Experience working with Rest API's Understanding of industry trends.
• Expertise on Java/ Python
• Work experience on API automation using Rest Assured or any BDD scripting.
• OOP’s coding standards
• Basic Data Structures and algorithms
• Restassured / HTTPClient Experience using java.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work
environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and
competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)