Project Manager I, SWBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-1492-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Creates and updates the planning for the project-specific SW development (schedule, cost and resource planning)
- Defines required activities and their priorities to be executed by the SW project team
- Coordinates the planning of SW requirement management ,SW configuration, change request management and SW quality assurance
- Tracks SW project processes by means of the measurements defined for software project, costs, schedule and quality in software development.
- Carries out issues and risk management in the SW project and keeps track of the derived actions.
- Regularly reports the software project status to direct manager and stakeholders.
- Bachelor major in electronics, embedded programming, software engineering, Mathematics or related
- 9+ years of work experience in embedded software development and management fields. Among these, 3+ years of software development experience in automotive electronic field and 3+ years of software project lead or management work experience.
- Familiar with automotive V-model, and software engineering process including requirement, design, coding and testing.
- Familiar with software process standard, such as CMMI, Automotive SPICE, Agile and etc.
- Ability to work initiative, independent propulsion, positive communication.
- Strong knowledge and experience of MCU/CAN/AUTOSAR/Embedded OS.
- Fluent in verbal and spoken English.
- Experienced in outsourcing management.
- Experienced in practice of software process audit
Eligibility Requirements: List specific location of position and % of willingness to travel.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)