Lead Talent AcquisitionBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-14368-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs.
- Screening resumes, Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Performing reference and background checks.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions (JD) and Responsibility & authority Sheet (R&A)
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job portal /newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)