Lead ITBengaluru, Karnataka, India Job ID: RR-28450
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Installation and administration of Windows services like AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Terminal Server, File & Print server & DFS Servers etc.
- Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies.
- Expert knowledge of designing, deploying and managing Windows infrastructure.
- Manage and execute system/application installation, patching, rollouts, releases and upgrades.
- Having sound knowledge on Windows Infra, ESXI, VMware, Citrix, Websense, Exchange, Spam Filters, various client connectivity models.
- Directs/Guides the day-to-day operations of host computers by monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repair. Ensures that records of system downtime and equipment inventory are properly maintained. Applies revisions to host system firmware and software. Works with vendors to assist support activities.
- Develops new system and application implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability.
- Performs troubleshooting as required. As such, leads problem-solving efforts often involving outside vendors and other support personnel and/or organizations.
- Ensures high availability and acceptable levels of performance of mission critical host computer resources.
- Develops procedures, programs and documentation for backup and restoration of host operating systems and host-based applications.
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for organization to take advantage of new technology.
- Would be responsible for driving and regularly maintaining the IT Compliance requirements.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Open to working in 24x7 shifts.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)