GG9-Associate HR GeneralistBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-9952-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A person should have good knowledge on the onboarding and background verification process. Who works towards creating a great experience to the new joiner joining the organization
- To conduct Pre-joining, Day 1 and Post Joining formalities are completed smoothly to all the new joiners.
- To ensure all the mandatory company forms, Statutory Forms and documents are collected as per the checklist from new joiners. Verify all the documents and forms received by candidates and save the documents in the Workday.
- To complete the workday tasks for the new joiners/candidates related to onboarding.
- To give a presentation to new joiners about the company, benefits, policies, tools and applications to be used etc
- To ensure all new joiner login and mail id is created and laptop is issued on time.
- To maintain the stock and registers of new joiner kit
- Daily reporting on the new joiners to relevant stakeholders and managers.
- Co-ordinate with IT, Facility, Recruitment, Other HR team members for smooth onboarding process.
- Address candidate/employee queries
- Maintaining employee documents
- To conduct new joiner Day 1, 30 and 90 days survey and try to improve the process based on the feedback received.
To enable the new joiner ready to work from the Day 1 of joining and create a good experience to the new joiner in the overall onboarding process.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)