Engineer, SW - ADAS C++ feature developmentBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-1952-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do:
- Specify and develop algorithms for the driver/occupant monitoring platform (DMS/OMS) and integrate with components provided by suppliers
- Write software requirements
- Coordinate the verification and integration activities on technical level
- Support the deployment into the car
- Support customer engineering
- Develop, write and test code DMS/CMS/ARP features on Harman’s ADAS platform
- Analyze sensor capabilities and behavior and adapt feature development to capabilities of sensors
- Analyze and optimize of runtime behavior (profiling, memory consumption)
- Contribute to improvement of development and verification process and infrastructure
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, electrical or electronics Engineering or similar
- 3 to 4 years of experience in software development for real-time embedded software with C or/and C++ 11/14
- Professional experience with vehicle/sensing systems, Android, Compute vision algorithms, vision graphics
- Strong systems background with at least 2 years of experience with automotive optical sensors, semiconductors, software, development tools
- Computer science background, or strong understanding of SW development as it applies to ADAS sensor processing
- Ability to work effectively within a global matrix environment
What is Nice to Have?
- Expertise in model-based feature development for automotive applications
- Experience with Machine Learning or Neural Networks
- Working knowledge of functional safety (ISO 26262)
- Process oriented while still innovative, flexible, driven, and motivated
- Experience in working with globally distributed teams
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR Adaptive or Classic, MATLAB/Simulink
What Makes You Eligible?
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
Start date: immediately
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)