Analyst, FinanceBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-13963-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
1. Finance Lead for Non Harman business - responsible for complete Financial Planning and Analysis and Liasion with BU/Horizontal Head;
2. Pricing and Financial Modeling
3. Weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast, Annual Budgets at GoC/BU/SBU level;
4. Identify risks and opportunities to the financial plans and forecasts;
5. Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Revenue and PnL variance and trend analysis;
6. Review/Scrutiny of monthly timesheets, trial balance and system reports;
7. Preparation and analysis of profitability at GoC/BU/SBU level;
8. Tracking HC, Capex, Utilization, Bench, ROI, Investments and other KPIs;
9. All ad hoc reporting.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)