.NET Full Stack LeadBellevue, Job ID: 131228
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of .NET Core Framework
- Strong Web/UI development experience with (Asp.Net MVC and Angular 2)
- Experience on Azure (App Service, Functions, Storage, Load balancer, SQL and many more services offered by Azure
- Strong development, debugging and troubleshooting skill on C#, .Net Core Web API, Asp.Net MVC, SQL
- Strong Conceptual understanding of Azure Cloud and understanding PaaS based services and solution.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented Design Patterns and Principles
- Experience on Unit testing of C# bases code modules or ability to write unit testable code in C#
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code with Object oriented design concepts
- Must have 8-10yrs minimum experience
- Experience with Agile – Scrum development process with Azure DevOps
- Work on-site with the customer to collect requirements, participate in the elaboration of architecture solutions, provide technical leadership for offshore dev team.
- Knowledge on .Net – Microservices
- Experience with cloud based load balancer
- Knowledge on APIs (Service) high availability, Security,
- Autoscaling, high performance, geo replication and multi geo deployment.
- Experience with React
- Experience in building APIs
- Experience in implementing different types of application security
- Mentor and guide the team
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)