Marketing CoordinatorPorto Alegre, São Paulo Additional Location: Bairro Porto Alegre, Brazil Job ID: R-12875-2022
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do
- Lead area of digital media and social media;
- Planning and development of seasonal campaigns, with 360° marketing plans and promotional calendar;
- Planning and development of consumer activations;
- Management of actions with press;
- Develop and execute plans with ambassadors and influencers.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field;
- Advanced English and Spanish;
- Minimum of7 years experience in the role in large companies, preferably retail electronics;
- Ability to lead, support and influence a diverse multifunctional teams;
- Availability for travel.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)