National Account Manager - IntegratorsAtlanta, Georgia, United States Job ID: 116361 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
The National Account Manager – Integrators, will provide joint strategic planning, continuous business alignment and the connection of key business stakeholders across Harman Professional Division’s top tier business partners for mutual business success. This role will be responsible for partnering with a select list of identified targeted accounts that will drive substantial growth across all Harman Professional Business Segments.
Supervisory Responsibilities:This role will not have direct reports.
- Develop a complete and thorough understanding of the partner’s operating model and strategic business plan and ensure our approached to this account complements the requirement.
- Meet and exceed all revenue and CM goals
- Remove obstacles and barriers that negatively impact the flow of business and create new opportunities for Harman at the C Suite level
- Communicate and assist in developing effective Partner incentive Programs to meet mutual beneficial business outcome
- Work closely, and communicate effectively, with the existing Harman channel team to provide strategic direction and information pertaining to the effective management of the key account
- Take Partner program analytics and conduct Quarterly Reviews based on that data, with the executive teams within the partnership
- Work with the Harman Product Development Team to communicate Product roadmap and solutions to the relevant, key Executive stakeholders within the organization.
- Create effective national Training Plans that are aligned to the Key Account business plans and ensure they are executed by Regional Teams
- Coordinate Marketing and Teaming events working alongside the channel and US Marketing teams as it is required.
- Previous experience within the ProAV, UC, IT or like industry with a basic understand of AVUC/IT system design and product knowledge
- Proven record of identifying business gaps and formulating action plans.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with C-Level executives to create results driven, team oriented culture.
- Minimum of B.S. in Business Administration (Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, or equivalence). Advanced degree is preferred, not required. Requires a minimum of 5 years experience of Account Management experience.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Willingness to work in an office/home office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Any offer of employment for any position that requires use of a HARMAN or customer owned vehicle is contingent upon the applicant having a clean driving record, which will be evaluated and determined in Harman’s sole discretion; however, applicants may have no more than 4 active points for moving violations (issued by any motor vehicle agency), and applicants must have no references to operating a vehicle under the influence of controlled substances within the last 10 years.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)