Sales and Market AnalystApsley, UK Job ID: 117464
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Due to the rapid success of the Consumer Audio EMEA division, we are expanding! The Sales & Market Analyst supports the Northern Europe Commercial organisation and Business Administration Manager. The main focus will be UK sales and market data analyses while also supporting NL and Nordic account manager teams.
In this role, you are driving, developing, managing and analysing sales & market data in order to provide actionable insights and recommendations to the sales team. You will take the lead on collecting and collating data to help inform sales progress and strategy based on facts and business intelligence.
If you thrive with complex problem solutions in a rapidly changing environment are analytic, structured, independent and proactive, this could be the role for you!
Assisting the Business Administration Manager and EUN Sales Teams (UK, NL and Nordic):
- GFK and market data analysis including competitive intelligence
- Compiling and analysing customer sales forecasts
- Tracking and analysing demand plan vs. sales
- Developing, maintaining and updating Distribution Matrix (product ranging, customers)
- Analysing stock, sell out and sell through data (facilitation partners and direct customers)
- Developing customer P&L
- Keep track of sales out allowance (SOA) and COOP funding on customer level
- Support of promotional calendar
- Assisting the account managers with customer commercial contracts
- Support the Business Administration Manager with implementation of regional projects
- ROI analyses on market investments and follow up on the outcome
- Administrative support to the sales team
- Ad hoc assignments and projects
- 3+ years’ experience at a global organisation supporting senior executives and commercial teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Sales Force and SAP knowledges are an asset
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Superior attention to detail and proactive
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes
- Experience in maintaining multiple business projects
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)