Sales Operations Specialist (EMEA)Budapest, Hungary Job ID: 129232 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for providing system support for Harman Account Coordinators, Sales Account Managers, Business Development and the Harman Professional Management team. Additionally this role is responsible for managing the Sales Order Processing flow and system testing, working closely with the Account Coordinators Team at all times.
- Daily maintenance and support for internal users of Harman systems like (but not limited to) CRM, SAP, BI, ProPortal and SharePoint, in support of corporate sales initiatives.
- Maintain the Sales Order Process flow through the Harman ProPortal, SAP and CRM, working with counterparts in Customer Service, Sales, Technical Support and Business Development where necessary.
- Provide ad hoc reporting working alongside Operations business analysts for CRM and SAP BI led reports.
- Support the on-going evolution of Harman Professional business needs.
- Process Employee and Intercompany orders.
- Assist the Technical Support Team with the processing of Advance Replacements.
- Carry out testing of new system processes as required.
- Support internal and external audits by providing requested information / documentation.
- System Support and Order Processing experience working in a sales and service environment, preferably dealing with international customers.
- English language (both written and verbal)
Preferred Qualifications & Desired Competencies:
- Computer Literate, including the experience of operating and managing a computerized sales order processing system.
- SAP and CRM knowledge essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel essential.
- Must have the ability to work in a pressurized environment, maintaining good customer relations at all times.
- Must have the ability to assimilate information quickly, efficiently and accurately from varying sources
- Has the ability to work on own initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Must feel comfortable working within a challenging, change orientated environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Have the confidence to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
Having a proactive, goal oriented approach to decision making.
- Team Player:
Having respect for colleagues; supporting teams with clarity and accountability.
- Change Orientation:
Able to adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Customer Focus:
Providing exceptional service and quality to external and internal customer.
Accepting responsibility for personal development and actions.
HARMAN will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in Hungary for this opening.
About HARMAN International
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, HARMAN (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of infotainment and audio solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets. It is a recognized world leader across its customer segments with premium brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, and Mark Levinson® and leading-edge connectivity, safety and audio technologies. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of about 14,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.3 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with Harman! (www.harman.com).
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)