Web Analyst EMEAAmsterdam, Netherlands Job ID: 118456 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
Do you have great interpersonal skills with the ability to explain and present insights? Do you want to work for a growing eCommerce team with ambitious goals? We are looking for an experienced, self-starting Web Analyst, with an extremely curious data-driven mindset, who is obsessed with tracking and analyzing detailed user behavior and site performance. The Web Analyst role will be responsible for measuring, analyzing, and generating recommendations to improve & grow the Ecommerce experiences for Harman brands such as JBL and Harman Kardon. S/He will also be responsible for organizing, and presenting online analytics data for weekly/monthly reports while establishing key metrics and developing reporting dashboards for analysis.This position is a key member of the Conversion Optimization Team that works closely with the other Ecommerce teams as well as Global Ecommerce and external agencies.
This role has no direct reports
- Create, maintain and analyze daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports that shape the day-to-day business and drive the long-term growth of our eCommerce/Digital Marketing initiatives
- Responsible for managing web analytics tools and overseeing data capture and tag management strategy
- Maintain tagging for marketing, email, display, etc. to ensure continuity and quality of reporting
- Define KPI’s for website performance together with corresponding stakeholders and create standardized dashboard reports for the team
- Plan, develop and manage web and mobile campaign and channel tracking.
- Analyze campaigns performance
- Provide recommendations on ways to optimize performance
- Translate complex data and test results into clear, engaging, and actionable summaries to be shared at all levels across the company.
- Perform in-depth analysis into key online metrics and trends uncovered in reports.
- Regularly analyzing direct eCommerce sales and conversion KPI’s
- Coach and educate stakeholders and the business about the web data
- Support the wider Ecommerce team with best practice sharing, project management skills and foster a more data driven culture within the wider organisation
- Assist with fraud analysis and risk management
- At least 3 years' experience in a web analytics or site optimization position
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to summarize and present findings clearly and concisely. Proficiency with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, or similar platform required
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables, macros, etc.); Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- Fraud management and risk prevention knowledge a strong plus
- High flexibility: ability to deliver quality at detail level while keeping strategic perspective in a highly dynamic work environment
- Ambitious, motivated to go the extra mile and able to perform in a demanding work environment
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Willingness to work in an office in Amsterdam, the Netherlands
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)