Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist - EMEAAmsterdam, Netherlands Job ID: 119621
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Have you heard of JBL or harman/kardon, if not, Tomorrowland, Armin van Buuren or Nicky Romero? These are the brands, events and DJs we work with in our Consumer Audio EMEA division, the market we are leading in is fast paced, fun and dynamic. Our EMEA division has seen continuous growth over the last 5 years and doesn't plan to stop there and due to this promotions and internal opportunites have opened up, therefore, we are now looking for a new Talent Acquisition Lead due to an internal promotion.
The tenacious, creative and drivent business partner with work with leadership, hiring managers and Human Resource Business Partners to define roles, source candidates as well as manage and execute the hiring process. The Role will also be responsible to drive all Talent Management projects for EMEA. You will have fill ownership of your divisions recruitment and work in collaboration with a team in Germany and Hungary when extra support is needed.
There is no people management in this role currenly.
- Managing the full recruiment cycle from strategy meeting to offer acceptance
- Partner with the business to understand their goals and strategies in order to find the best team for them
- Train and coach the business on interview skills and how to deliver the best candidate experience
- Take an innovative and continuous improvement approach on sourcing, interviewing and recruitment processes
- Create diverse candidate pools and pipelines
- All recruitment coordination and administration
- Create and execute EMEA recruitment strategy; events, university hiring etc
- Select and manage external recruiting agencies where needed and to be kept to a minimum
- Develop and implement talent management related policies, as needed
- Maintain a strong partnership among all HR team members – act as a liaison between other departments within HR, including compensation & benefits, development / training, HRIS
- 5 years’ + experience with a mix of inhouse and agency experience ideally
- Fluent in English, additional European languages are a benefit
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in competency based skill interviewing processes
- Proven experience using social media to direct source candidates;
- Proven ability to build supporting analytical tools – scorecards, analysis, forecasts
- Proven ability to establish credibility with business leaders
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)