Supply Chain CoordinatorAmsterdam, Netherlands Job ID: 119996
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
The main activity of the Supply Chain Coordinator is to manage all exceptions that occur during our outbound process from warehouse to (end-) customer. You will be in a supportive role towards the three Supply Chain Analysts who complete the team.
At this moment, Harman Lifestyle EMEA is opening a 2nd warehouse / fulfillment center in the Netherlands. You will be the main contact for both warehouses, carriers and internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for the coordination of the outbound flow and distribution flow
- In case of irregular warehousing activities, the Supply Chain Coordinator will coordinate this together with the team
- Evaluation and claiming of 3PL and carriers
- Follow-up on inaccurate deliveries and return deliveries
- Marketing logistics support / Cross docking
- The Supply Chain Coordinator will act as a back up when it comes to stock controlling
- Some relevant experience within Supply Chain Management / Logistics
- Fluent command of the English language, Dutch language skills are considered to be an advantage
- Experience with Ms Excel (formula's, pivot tables)
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Can cope with pressure and is able to work independently
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)