Jr. Business Administration ManagerAmsterdam, Netherlands Job ID: 117466
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Due to the rapid success of the Consumer Audio EMEA division, we are expanding! The Junior Business Administration Manager (BAM) will be working closely together with the Northern Europe Sales team to ensure that the region cluster is supported optimally. The successful candidate will report to the Northern Europe Business Administration Manager and be based in either Amsterdam or Kvistgaard (Denmark
You will collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders in the Amsterdam HQ office including; Sales Support, Credit Control, After Sales, Business Analysis, Demand Planning therefore, the ability to build strong relationships quickly is key! The role is pivotal to the region achieving its overall goals and objectives therefore, a passion for continuous improvement, analysis and reporting will support your success in the role!
If you thrive with complex problem solutions in a rapidly changing environment are analytic, structured, independent and proactive, this could be the role for you!
- Collaborate and support Account Managers, Sales Support and Credit Control departments with different account needs, including; invoices, price corrections, returns, new customer creation and validation
- Help to optimize the business by analysing sales channels, analyse profitability of customer segments, improve planning and logistic procedures
- Evaluate and seek price, sales out allowance (SOA) and COOP (marketing funding) approvals
- Price maintenance and creation in SAP
- Assist in developing standardized templates for process improvements and approvals
- Analyse product availability vs. forecast
- Manage and follow up on EMEA promotional calendar
- Support BAM with Salesforce tools and dashboard creation
- Support BAM with implementation of regional projects
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills
- A Bachelor degree in Business Administration or relevant subject
- You are a good communicator and can work cross-organizational
- Advance use of Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce is an advantage
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- You can work with freedom under responsibility
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)