HR GeneralistAmsterdam, Netherlands Job ID: 118274 Additional locations: None
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
Additional Work Location(s) ​​​​​:None
About the Role
The rapid success of our Consumer brands such as JBL, harman/kardon and AKG has led to the EMEA division growing substantially and a pace that hasn't been experienced previously. Integral to supporting the success of that growth is our HR team! We drive the people agenda, coach, develop and support the business to reach the ambitious goals we are striving for in the coming years and ultimately, help shape an environment where people feel they can do their best work.
With this is mind, we are looking for a tenacious, structured and proactive HR Generalist with a curious midset who is always looking to support a population across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for all tasks that support and contribute to the Human Resources Department and be the first level contact for all employee queries reporting to the HR Business Partner.
What You Will Do
- Provide administrative support for all HR EMEA processes
- Build structure in our administrative ways of working and identify and drive ways to optimize
- Serve as a first level contact for all EMEA Lifestyle employees and all other employees that are supported by the HR EMEA team
- Coordinate and complete all new hire, change and termination processes and documentation
- Conduct the HR onboarding for new starter and work with HR peers to organize the quarterly EMEA onboarding
- In charge of all employee benefit administrations (such as; pension and insurances) for the assigned region and third party contact
- Monitor HR and systems processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Run standard and ad hoc reports utilizing a variety of reporting tools (HRIS, Excel, etc.);
- Administration of sickness and data analysis (e.g. calculation of sickness %, frequency etc)
- Maintain personnel data accuracy in cooperation with our Shared Service Centre
- Support and participate in HR EMEA projects
- HARMAN competencies that are most critical: Collaboration and Results Driven
What You Need
- Bachelor's degree (Business Studies, Human Resources Management a plus) or related field with at least 3 years of experience in administration.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience with SAP and payroll processes.
- Experience of leading and working in projects
- Affinity with working, standardizing and optimizing processes by using facts and figures
- Independent and proactive attitude
- Well organized with excellent planning and presentation skills
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)