Engineer, V&VBangalore, Karnataka Additional Location: Bengaluru, India Job ID: R-2461-2021
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
About the Role:
This position is within Harman Connected Car Division and is located in Bangalore, India. In this position you will you will have a responsibility to develop and execute Harman’s strategy for test and validation for Augmented reality product. The ideal candidate will have good analytical skills, significant validation experience of ADAS products and the experience of working with global development and validation team.
What you will do:
- Design , maintain and execute test cases to ensure product quality.
- Work with architects, engineers, designers, testers and managers in multiple locations as needed.
- Design , develop and maintain test infrastructure such as HiL, SiL.
- Participate and drive solutions in a dynamic and highly demanding environment.
- Contribute to Elicitate, analyse and groom software and system requirements
- Contribute to strategies for Effort Reduction,Resuse and Automation.
- Ensure the KPIs defined by leadership is achieved
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Electrical Engineer/Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience in Testing methodologies for ADAS Systems.
- Worked on projects practising ASPICE standards and processes.
- Hands on experience in python or CAPL.
- Hands on experience in testing with HiL/SiL/MiL.
- Experience with Vector,DSpace tool chain.
- Experience with requirement management tools e.g. Doors
- Familiar with Agile development methodologies and test driven development
- Ability to work effectively within a global matrix environment
- Self motivated, result driven individual, must be passionate about the work
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Leadership: Demonstrate character, clarity, courage and commitment to high-performance
- Build environment of trust, high performance and engagement by establishing clear goals and a commitment to feedback, development and recognition
Change Orientation: Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things
- Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, products, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
Collaboration: Connect, engage and communicate with others
- Encourage open expression of ideas; communicate effectively at all levels and build strong relationships
Judgment: Make sound decisions
- Demonstrate critical thinking to take appropriate risk and make sound and timely decisions
Results-Driven: Deliver extraordinary results
- Take initiative to achieve superior, quality results against internal or external standards of excellence
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
- Willingness to work in an office located in Bangalore, India.
About HARMAN International
HARMAN (harman.com) designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things. With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems. Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximately 30,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March 2017, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. HARMAN offers a great work environment, brilliant career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Looking for a challenge where your experience is valued? Come see what you can achieve as a leader with HARMAN!
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)