Program Manager (m/f) - Car Audio Systems Job
Date: Jul 5, 2014
Location: Straubing, DE
- Overall program responsibility for realization of Branded Audio Programs (Harman/Kardon, JBL etc.)
- Steering of international project teams
- Responsible to deliver the product according to agreed targets (schedule, product costs, budget costs, quality)
- Top level planning and controlling
- Align technical and commercial program targets with functional departments
- Responsible for Change Management process (incl. internal/external Change Control Boards)
- Technical interface towards one OEM-customer for all aspects of technical status, program progress and product alignment
- Responsible for transition from prototyping to production incl. ramp-up
- Active steering during RFI/RFQ-phase to compile feasibility studies and to complete product performance specifications and new business proposals
- Reporting towards customer and internally
- Program execution according to HARMAN Project Life Cycle Management Processes (PLM / PMI PM Book)
- University degree in engineering (Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering or appropriate graduation)
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm about Premium Automotive Audio Systems
- Multiple years experience in project or line management
- Experience to manage teams at multi locations and multi countries
- Knowledge in terms of methodologies in project management is a plus (e.g. PMP- / PMA certificates)
- Fluent technical and commercial German and English skills
- Ability to motivate and to communicate
- Willingness to travel
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, HARMAN (NYSE: HAR) designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of infotainment and audio solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets. It is a recognized world leader across its customer segments with premium brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, and Mark Levinson® and leading-edge connectivity, safety and audio technologies. The company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of about 14,000 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.3 billion for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2013. Harman is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
Job Segments: Program Manager, Manager, Change Management, PLM, Bilingual, Management
We noticed that you are already a member of our Talent Community. Please enter your password to continue.
We noticed that you already started to apply for a job in our system. Please enter your password to continue.
Already a Member
You are already a user of this site. Please sign in.